from Android (Windows)
You can back up your notes from Android to Windows:
Connect your Android device to a Windows computer with a USB cable.
Change USB connection preference from your Android device's settings to "File transfer"
3. From Windows file explorer, select your Android device
4. Select "Internal shared storage" > "Android"
5. Select "data"
6. Select folder "app.bibletools.unique_bible_app..." and open it
7. Inside folder "files", you should see a file named "Notes.sqlite", which contains your notes.
8. You can do backup as you like, e.g. copying or dragging it to somewhere on your computer.