to android users:
If you find Bible Audio don't work after your text-to-speech engine was updated, try the following steps to uninstall current old voice data and install the latest voice data.
- Go to Settings > Text-to-speech output
- Select settings icon right next to "Google Text-to-speech Engine"
- Select "Install voice data"
- Select "Language", e.g. Greek in the following video example.
- Select "bin" button to "uninstall" the current voice data.
- Confirm to "Uninstall"
- Select the "download" button to install the latest voice data for the language chosen on step (4).
You may watch the following video for illustration of the steps mentioned above.